Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm Thankful for My Job!

I am happy to announce I have been offered and accepted a full-time position at Audiogon!  I have a real salary and benefits!  It's like I'm an adult or something!

I am absolutely loving working there.  It is exactly what I envisioned myself doing for my first job.  I am so thankful that it is going well and that they like what I am doing enough to hire me on.  It has been such a stressful year, and I've been looking for this moment for so long.  I definitely don't take it for granted.  I am so glad I can take a little sigh of relief knowing that I have something in place now, and I am so happy that it feels so right since I've never been very sure what I wanted to do for a career.

I also found out that I get to go to Las Vegas in January for the job, which I'm really looking forward to.  We'll be going for The Home Entertainment Show and The Consumer Electronics Show.  I hope I can learn much more about audio equipment there, and I'm sure it will be a really fun time getting to know my coworkers better.  Vegas is just so cool.

Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope you have as much to be thankful for as I do.

(and Go Tigers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment