Monday, September 17, 2012

Another Job Update!

Since my internship at Complete Public Relations is only a few hours a week, I decided to look for another position to fill up the rest of my time and get more experience that can hopefully open more doors for a full time job in a few months.  I ended up finding the perfect position and got the job!

I am now working for Audiogon as a part time marketing and social media assistant.  I'll be working 10-25 hours a week there, and I can work flexible hours from home, which will be so nice and allow me to work around my internship at Complete.  Audiogon is an e-commerce website for high end audio equipment.

I am excited to get experience working directly for a company, as well as for an agency, to see the differences and get a clearer idea of what kind of place I'd like to work full time.  I'm lucky to be doing what I love - social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment